1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup water
3 cups chopped apples
3/4 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1. Beat eggs until light and foamy.
2. Mix in the honey, salt, cinnamon and water until blended.
3. Stir in chopped apple, almond flour and grated lemon peel, mix well.
4. Heat about 1/8 to 1/4 inch of veg. oil in heavy skillet.
5. For each latke, drop about 1/4 c. apple mixture into hot oil. Flatten slightly. Fry on each side until golden brown.
6. Add oil to pan as needed.
7. Drain latkes well on absorbent paper.
8. If you like, drizzle additional honey plus cinnamon over hot latkes. Serve immediately.