SPINACH CHEESE SANDWICH
1 package frozen spinach
SCD shredded ham or bacon (optional)
12 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup almond flour
1 cup yogurt
1/2 finely chopped onion (or celery)
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Squeeze moisture from thawed spinach.
2. Combine flour, cheese, salt, onion and baking soda.
3. Fold in spinach, eggs, melted butter, and any optional ingredients.
4. Spread mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
5. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 35 minutes (keep an eye on it - every oven heats differently).
6. Eat warm or cold.