1 half turkey breast [2 1/2 lbs.]
1/2 cup cherries [cooked with 1/2 cup honey and little water]
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1. Prepare grill for indirect heat cooking.
2. Place turkey, skin-side-up on the rack over drip pan or foil.
3. Cover and grill turky breat 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in the thickest portion of breast registers 170 degrees F.
4. In a small bowl combine preserves and vinegar.
5. Brush glaze on breats 1/2 before end of grilling time.
6. Remove the turkey breast from the grill and let it stand 15 minutes.
7. Slice breast.