1 large onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter
3 lbs. ground turkey
1 1/2 cups lois lang's bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups [homemade] chunky applesauce
3 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon plain mustard
1/4 cup homemade SCD catsup
1. saute onion in butter until soft.
2. Form into a loaf and place in in a glass baking pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees f. for one hour.
4. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving.
5. Cuts better when cooled some.
6. Combine all remaining ingredients. mix thoroughly.