1 spaghetti squash (about 3 lbs)
2/3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Prick squash about 10-15 times with fork. Add whole to pot of boiling water, and boil for 35-45 min., or until soft when pressed.
2. Cool, cut in half and scoop out seeds.
3. Separate squash into strands with fork and place in sauté pan with 2-3 tbsp. water.
4. Cook over med. heat until squash is tender.
5. Add butter and cheese and mix until melted.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve with additional grated Parmesan.