1 medium butternut squash, cubed
2 cans coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 sweet red pepper (thinly sliced)
1 medium red onion or sweet onion (thinly sliced)
SCD-legal curry paste to taste (I used Thai red curry paste, my sister uses yellow)
1. Sauté peppers and onion in a little oil.
2. In a large pot, heat the coconut milk and then add curry paste to your taste.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon honey
4. Add onion and pepper to liquid.
5. Pre cook squash in micro wave for about 10 minutes.
6. Add squash to pot, simmer until flavors blend (20 minutes).