4 eggs separated
1 cup dry curd cottage cheese
1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon dill (or thyme)
1. In food processor with metal blade process egg yolks, mayonnaise, and cottage cheese until smooth.
2. Add cheddar cheese and process for a few seconds.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Fold mixture in food processor into egg whites.
5. If desired 1 teaspoon of dill or thyme may be added for a variation.
6. Pour into souffl é dish and bake at 350 degrees F (180 C) for 45 minutes.