1 small package Knox gelatin
1 cup boiling water
2 large avocados, peeled, cube
8 ounces SCD Cream cheese or yogurt, dripped
8 ounces crushed unsweetened pineapple, dripped
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Combine avocado and cream cheese or yogurt; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
4. Stir in pineapple and pecans. Combine avocado mixture with gelatin mixture; beat well.
5. Pour into a lightly oiled 8 inch square pan.
6. Cover and chill until firm.