2 pork chops or pork steaks
2 medium apples
1. Brown pork chops (or pork steaks) in a fry pan.
2. Peel, core, and slice apples. Place them into the bottom of a small casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon and dot with a small amount of butter (butter is optional since the meat probably contains sufficient fat).
4. Drizzle with apples with honey.
5. Lay the meat on top of the apples.
6. Bake covered at 400 degrees F (220 C) for 20 min. Remove top and bake until pork is done but still moist (approx. 30 additional minutes).