1 very ripe to partially ripe banana(If it has brown dots on it it's good)
1 large egg (I prefer cage-free)
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon butter
1/2 cup fresh or thawed out berries
1. Turn the stove on medium high and fry butter in pan and spread around until surface is evenly covered
2. Mash together the egg and bannana in a medium sized bowl until it resembles a batter-like texture with no banana clumps.
3. Pour batter into the pan in small heaps(to form mini pancakes) and let it stand for 3 to 5 minutes or until firm enough to flip. Watch out not to burn it!
4. After the other sides of the pancakes are done, they should look just like normal mini pancakes.
5. Put the pancakes on a plate, pour on the honey, and top with hot berries, AND.... ENJOY!!!!
- Portland, OR