1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup honey (or to taste)
1 cup nut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large peeled apple, diced (I use red delicious)
cinnamon to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix melted butter and applesauce.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients except apple and cinnamon.
4. Stir in diced apple.
5. Pour batter into lined muffin pan and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
6. Bake for 23 minutes, or until tops are light brown.
7. Makes 16 muffins.