1 lb. grated carrots
1 medium butternut (or other winter) squash, cooked
2/3 cup applesauce
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup honey
1 cup almond flour
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (or to taste)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
1/2 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9"x13" pan.
2. Soak raisins in hot water to plump and drain them.
3. Mix first five ingredients.
4. Beat eggs and stir in oil.
5. Combine egg mixture with carrot mixture.
6. Finally, combine dry ingredients and mix with everything else.
7. Bake for about an hour.