6 fillets grouper (or other mild white fish)
3 tablespoons chopped green onions
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons chives
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine cheese, butter, green onions, mayonnaise, and chives; mix well and set aside.
2. Place grouper in a single layer in a greased baking dish.
3. Pour lemon juice over fish; sprinkle with pepper.
4. Broil fillets 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
5. Remove fron oven; spread top of fillets with cheese mixture.
6. Broil fillets an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.