6 beaten egg yolks
2-1/4 to 2-1/2 cups SCD yogurt
1/3 cup honey (or equivalent saccharin)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup whipped egg whites
2 tablespoons honey or saccharin at serving time.
1. Mix first three ingredients (eggs, yogurt, and honey) in a large heavy saucepan, and cook.
2. Stir over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon.
3. Remove from the heat. cool quickly by placing pan in a sink or bowl of ice water and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add vanilla. Stir mixture. Chill it for 4-24 hours.
5. Prepare whipped egg whites. Put them in a bowl until a soft peaks form.
6. Transfer original chilled egg mixture to a punch bowl.
7. Fold in whipped egg whites mixture.
8. Serve at once, sprinkle each serving with nutmeg.