8 cups apple cider
1 teaspoon whole cloves
2 cups pineapple juice
1/2 lemon (juice)
2 teaspoons raisins or currants
2 teaspoons honey
1 large orange,sliced into rounds
1 large fresh pineapple
2 cinnamon sticks, broken
1. Peel pineapple and cut into 10 wedges
2. Combine all ingredients except pineapple wedges. Simmer combined ingredients over medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
3. Pour into pre-warmed mugs or transfer to slow cooker set on low.
4. Garnish each serving with pineapple wedges.
5. Per cup: 0 gm. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 1 gm. protein, 52 calories, 13 gm. carbohydrate, 40 mg. sodium. Hope you enjoy! Debbie