2-4 cloves garlic (I like 4 but my wife will not come near me)
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon mustard
5/8 cup olive oil
1/4 crumbled cooked bacon (SCD legal)
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1. Rub the inside of a wooden salad bowl with one of the garlic cloves and discard it.
2. Drop the remaining garlic clove in a blender together with the lemon juice,mustard, vinegar and egg.
3. Set the machine at low speed and add the oil in a slow but continuous stream to make a creamy rich dressing.
4. Pour over the greens and toss well. Add parmesan cheese, bacon and parsley to the bowl and toss again.
5. Serve on large chilled plates sprinkled with chopped parsley.