3/4 cup SCD mayo
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
14 oz Can Artichokes (drained and chopped)
dash SCD Garlic Powder
2 tbs Parmesian Cheese
diced Avocado (do not dice until you are ready to add to the dip or they will brown)
1. Mix first 4 ingredients together and spread in a baking dish.
2. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
3. Bake at 350F for about 20-25 minutes. Check to see if it is lightly browned.
4. Remove and let cool a bit.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and avocado to the top and serve with the SCD crackers.
My sister-in-law made this dip for a family party. I adapted it to be SCD Legal and added a few other ingredients. I brought the dip to a relative's house on Easter and everyone wanted the recipe . . . (more)