1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened (not margarine)
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 or 4 eggs
1. Cream peanut butter, butter, honey and vanilla in a mixer bowl.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating at high speed for at least five minutes after each addition.
3. If mixture does not whip up as desired, be sure you have beaten for the full five minutes or chill well and then finish beating.
4. Serve 1/4 cupfuls (it's very rich) or put in nut pie crust for peanut butter pie. Can also be frozen in popsicle molds.
5. This is incredibly rich and very satisfying. Each serving has 5 grams protein (more if you used 4 eggs). Kids *love* this stuff.