1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut - available in the health food store
1/4 cup honey
1 cup water
1. Beat together eggs and honey. Set aside.
2. Boil exactly one cup water. Pour boiling water into shredded coconut.
3. When coconut is moist (about 1 minute) combine wet coconut with egg and honey mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the entire mixture into a nonstick loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated 350 oven for 1/2 hour (the result should have a lovely golden colored and the edges should be browned)
6. The "pudding" will be in two layers - the eggy, flan-like custard on the bottom and the coconut (much like a macaroon) on the top.