5 slices Lois Lang bread
1 cup chedder cheese, grated
1 1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon each oregano, granulated garlic, onion salt
pepper to taste
any other spices added that you like
1. The basic idea is to make chedder crackers....with the bread as a filler! Take the bread, cube small.
2. Add all other ingredients, put in microwave for 45 sec to 1 min.
3. Mix well with fork. Should be wet enough to shape into a buttered cake pan, but not too damp (adjust butter) .
4. Press it into the pan well so that your sauce won't go over the edge. I found that putting a little chedder on top of the crust before cooking it helps. Make sure you oil well after it is cooked, before you add sauce and toppings
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approx. 15 min....till it looks solid, even over-done. (don't worry if it gets hard, it will soften when you put the toppings on)
6. Okay, now add the oil, thick sauce, hamburger, more cheese....whatever your stage of the diet will allow. Enjoy!! Even better warmed up!!