3 egg whites
1 tablespoon lemon juice
6 canned peach or pear halves (or poach your own fresh ones)
6 teaspoons (SCD) raspberry preserves
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1/3 cup honey
1. Beat eggs whites with salt till fluffy.
2. Add honey slowly. Add lemon juice with last of honey and beat until smooth.
3. Place well-drained peach or pear halves on an ungreased baking sheet, hollow side up.
4. Place teaspoon of preserves in each hollow. Cover each half with meringue. Sprinkle with nuts.
5. Bake at 275 degrees F (130 degrees C) for 1 hour or until lightly browned.
6. Serve hot or cold.