2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
6 kalamata olives (these are the key)
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cut each olive into 4-6 pieces, throwing away the pit.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon of the basil and then put the chicken in.
4. Cover the chicken with 1/4 cup of the cheese and simmer covered (over low heat) for about 15 minutes (until chicken is done).
5. Flip the chicken over and put 1/4 teaspoon of the basil on the chicken.
6. Then put the olive pieces on the chicken, finally covering them with the remaining cheese.
7. Cook covered for another 5 minutes and then enjoy.
O. Shawn Sobelma