1/4 cup soft butter
1/2 cup honey
1 cup almond/pecan flour (1 use one-half cup of each)
1/2 cup SCD yogurt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
cinnamon to taste
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
honey to taste
1. Blend butter, honey, and egg.
2. Separately mix together almond flour, pecan flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Alternately add the yogurt and then the flour mixture to the egg-honey mixture, mixing as you go.
4. Pour into a 9 inch x 9 inch pan
5. Top with pecans and cinammon. Drizzle honey on top
6. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for approx. 30 min. Enjoy!!