2–3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoons water
salt + pepper to taste
1. On the stove top, melt oil and butter in a medium-sized deep oven-proof pan.
2. Add in onions, zucchini, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and let veggies cook so they are softened — about 10 minutes.
4. Beat eggs with water. Add grated cheese, salt and pepper.
5. Add egg mixture into pan. After edges are slightly brown, remove pan from stovetop.
6. Place in oven and allow to bake until dish is lightly browned on top (or a knife plunged into center comes out clean).