2 to 3 pound one inch thick London Broil (Have butcher butterfly it)
1/8 to 1/4 cup SCD sundried tomatoes
1/3 cup olives (black or green pitted)
garlic to taste (minced)
2 thinly sliced onions
1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh parmesan or Asiago cheese (grated)
2 10 ounce packages thawed chopped spinach, or kale( squeeze all juice out)
3 tablespoons fruity olive oil (I like very dark green ones from Greece)
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. If butterflying London broil yourself, almost cut in half lengthwise or do it yourself with a very sharp knife. Open it up and pound it out a bit with a mallet. You want it to be fairly thin so that it rolls.
2. Process sundried tomatoes, some of oil and the olives. You want to have a paste.
3. Sauté onions in olive oil till barely golden.
4. Add minced garlic and cook for a minute. Add greens and mix well.
5. Spread tomato/olive mix over beef. Spread greens/onion mix over that.
6. Sprinkle cheese over all.
7. Carefully roll beef up and secure with butcher's twine.
8. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
9. Place in 350F oven for one hour.
10. Let cool to room temp.
11. Take off twine and cut in slices.
12. I serve this with oven roasted carrots and grilled tomatoes.