1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
1 package cherry tomatoes (about 1.5 cups)
4 garlic cloves
1. Have the butcher thinly slice and tenderize the flank steak. Slice the steak into long pieces, about 3-4 inches wide.
2. Prepare the stuffing: Cut the tomatoes into small pieces. Mince the garlic. Mix tomatoes and garlic together. Lightly salt the mixture and add a small amount of olive oil.
3. Season each piece of flank steak on both sides with salt and pepper, or other spices you like.
4. Lay the steaks flat on a pan and brush some olive oil on one side. Spread the stuffing across the steaks and roll them up carefully. Tie each "roll-up" with butcher string.
5. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 375 F. for about 30 minutes. If you want a nice crust, turn up the heat to 425 F. for the last 5-10 minutes (be careful not to burn the meat)