5 pound baby back ribs
2 green peppers, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, mix peppers, onions, garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Sprinkle baby back ribs with a little salt and pepper and rub with pepper mixture.
3. Wrap ribs individually in tin foil, layering with the pepper mixture until the ribs are well coated. (wrap the ribs loosely) I like to put all of my ingredients on a large sheet (or two) of tin foil, fold in the ends, and then bring the sides together, rolling them down to secure.
4. Marinate for 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Take ribs out of the refrigerator and let them return to room temperature. Turn oven down to 300 degrees F. Leave the ribs in the tin foil. Put the ribs onto a cookie sheet and bake inside foil for 6-8 hours.
6. Hint: When I make this recipe, I find that sometimes the ribs tend to stick to the tin foil. Add a thin layer of olive oil to the tin foil before you wrap them to help prevent sticking.